- Build & Optimize Android version of WiFi Chua;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources, network, hardwares, GPS and APIs;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize application efficiency.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development;
- Proven working experience in Android app development;
- Have published at least one original Android app;
- Experienced in Android SDK, third-party libraries and APIs;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience working with background services, location services and networking;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Competitive salary package and salary review twice a year;
- Free breakfast and free afternoon snack at the company;
- Opportunity to utilize and harness your strengths in a professional environment;
- Regularly organizing Master Talk, CEO Talk with the sharing experience of leading experts and CEOs in the same field;
- Young, dynamic, and fun team in an international and professional working environment.
Please contact the Human Resources Department:
Skype: hang.bui2 / 84973626771 (Bui Hang)
- Do you want to work in a youthful and dynamic workplace?
- Do you want to work in a place where you can create and implement innovative ideas?
- Do you want to work where you will enjoy a free breakfast and afternoon tea break every day?
- Do you want to participate in attractive and unique work activities?